1 CONNECT YOUR INDUSTRIAL MACHINES AND PLANTS
- Aggregate data from all production facilities – including disparate systems such as industrial databases, PLCs, or IOT enabled sensors. Proprietary protocols and open standards such as OPC-UA are supported.
- Store data on the edge or transfer it to your isolated cloud space.
- Provide high performance visualizations and analyses through high-speed storage at up to 5 million process tags per second.
- Easily query your data with predefined operations and RESTful web services.
2 EXTRACT PROCESS AND MAINTENANCE KNOWLEDGE
- Zero-code platform to succeed in the digitization of your manufacturing processes.
- Build intuitive rule-based responses to process and user-based signals with a drag-and-drop based tool. Capture process knowledge without programming skills in a simple graphical user interface. Transfer knowledge directly from anyone on your team.
- Develop rules based on real-time or historical data, individual samples or batches.
- Collect, store and share process and maintenance knowledge of your processes and equipment amongst individuals, teams and large-scale operations.
- Reliably execute time and event-based business logic directly on the edge (at the operational site) or in the cloud (securely hosted and maintained).
- Integrate machine learning algorithms from AIXpert or as R or Python scripts.
3 Apply machine learning – intuitively and without advanced knowledge
- Use machine learning without advanced knowledge or specialized skills. Intuitively train your own models for process predictions or predictive maintenance.
- Apply pattern recognition and anomaly detection to your data for detection of emerging equipment failures.
- Achieve reliable predictions using the latest advances in RNN, LSTM and more.
- Let AIXpert choose the best algorithms, models or combinations thereof, depending on the nature of problems or use cases (AutoML and Meta Learning).
- Integrate AI models directly into RulesXpert using real-time and historical data.
- Use AI models on the Edge with Runtime RulesXpert or in the Cloud.
4 SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR PROCESSES
- Build visualizations and dashboards to present information in an intuitive web-based tool. No coding skills required!
- Follow-up on processes and equipment from any compatible web browser. Dashboards are available securely via a web-based user interface.
- Use multiple individualized widgets to explore feedback or perform analysis on the spot directly from available production data.
- Manage access rights throughout your enterprise to all your dashboards.